Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HS2 COMPUTER CLASS

SmileOk new topic and it’s all about my HS2 Computer classSmile

Hmmmm… all about my second year computer class this school year when the first day of our computer class started I was really nervous because our teacher was Sir Weng, for me second year computer class was quite easy because I already know a little about computers but when Sir Weng Teach us about html I was so impressed because I learned a lot of things such as creating html and even  inspired us to make a blog and maintain, it I know that our blog is really needed here at our computer class so I really do my best to create new blog that can inspire new people when they have problems because the first time I saw the blog of Sir Weng I was so impress grateful inspired of his blogs and recipes it’s nice to have a blog  you can share new ideas and share it to other people so what are you waiting for,,,,…….to those people who do not have a blog well crate a new one so once again I thank you Sir Weng for all the teachings guidance and support to all of our activities that we have in the whole school year I will use all of the teachings and techniques you have thought us thank you Sir Weng and may you always be good and continue to inspire and teach many students and share your abilities here at Bloomfield academy

Thank you for Viewing!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile 

Thank you Sir Weng !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment