Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bloomfield Academy

Hi I am Raymond John E. Mina and our topic is all about my school Bloomfield Academy hhhmmmmm….. Bloomfield I started studying in Bloomfield since I was in grade one hard at the first time I enrolled here new friends facilities new people to be with, Bloomfield is like my brother to me already I mean so much memories I remember when I was in grade one I always play with our windows heheh I was so very playful cheerful energetic back then when I was in grade four I meet new friends like Renel, Leeroy Klarizze kylie, Brandon, Haron, Micah Al Chucky Christian Josh and many more, when I reached first year in Bloomfield I was so surprise that even many of my old friends since grade two transferred in other schools my best friends are still here like leeroy brian renel kim micah al so I still inspired to study hard because we are still complete now Iam a second year high school and I am still studying here at Bloomfield academy I was really ispired to study hard because Bloomfield has new facilities new computer room speech room biology room new and organized canteen new class rooms new painted walls new little theater and I meet new friends like Ian Khasey Toto jason Bianca and I say thank you very much to my friends because they help me with my problems and help me to coupe up in my studies   

No comments:

Post a Comment