Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

What is Minecraft?


Hmmm a very nice topic and it's all about Minecraft okay Minecraft Hmmm…. The first time I hear this pretty cool game it is from my friend Leeroy he said hey try this new game it's called mincraft it's cool your going to craft your own equipment during the game you will encounter the most fearsome killer in Mincraft Creeper !!!!!! now when he told me this awesome game I already hurried up and play this game youn know Minecraft is pretty cool and a little addictive because in Minecraft you can crate thing create your own equipment like pickaxe shovel, bucket , doors window, TNT and many more while playing the game you must learn how to craft using your craft box because if you do not know how to craft using different materials you will be easily crushed and be …. Be…… BOOM your dead and that's the cause of an annoying Jumping green Creeper that explode when it gets close to you this game is pretty challenging game for because at day in Mincraft it's very simple and quite you can roam from biome to biome but during night that's when the Thrill happen so get back home and get ready for an unexpected assault from Creepers giant spiders and Zombies ……… now I am safe in mincraft because I've already build a Kingdom I olso try to make my own version of the great wall hmmmm what's nice….. hmmm yeah that's int I am turning it in to The great wall in Minecraft pretty cool huh but when my kingdom has been breached by Creepers and Zombie I already have a backup plan because I have 10 Evacuation area around my kingdom in case the Creeper blow my Kingdom I am also prepared to any zombie attack in Minecraft because I already crafted the Awesome Diamond sword well that 's minecraft if you are interested to play this game ask our Minecraft players such as Leo Keenu Leeroy Brandon Luis and Me okay!!!!!!!
Thank you for viewing
Do not let the CREEPERS BLOW YOU !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment