Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 12, 2011

MYSELF

Hey it's me again now let's talk about MYSELF

My Full name is Raymond John E. Mina Born on April 4 1996 Live in Las Piñas City,Loves to play Basketball, Badminton Chess Read books and play computer games and many more my Motto in life is Try and Try Until you succeed,my Favorite food is no other than Tinola, My Zodiac sign is Aries. And my Favorite Movies are Transformers 1&2 Lord of the Rings Trilogy Avatar Resident Evil and many more, my favorite colors are Blue&White but if you will ask me what color is really my favorite well its White because the color White symbolizes as Peace and Unity, my favorite day is Wednesday. now I want to improve my computer skill because I want to be a It Expert or Computer Engineer someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment