Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Summer 2011

hey… guys what’s up our topic for today is all about summer plans. okay summer this is the time or month that many student wait for I mean its rest time okay many of us will be very very busy this summer, okay my summer plans well it will be very exciting many new adventures different task and full of happiness and I will also enjoy my summer by just playing computer games Wii and my PSP with friends and my cousins  cause I am planning to go to my Grandfather and relatives at Tanay Rizal at Camp Capinpin there we are going to have our summer but were just going to stay there at least 6 days then we are going back to manila, after we head back to manila here at Las Piñas then we are going to go to Tondo Manila to visit my cousins, we are going to have fun there we are going to play computer games like COD I am going to spend my time with my friends and my family after all that fun I am going to practice playing Badminton Soccer and Basketball and to keep my Body Healthy the whole summer I am going to eat a lot of vegetables specially my favorite foo Tinolang Manok, I will Jog and run at 6:00 every day drink Milk to strengthen my bones needed in my daily task

No comments:

Post a Comment