Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Idol

hmmm okay here’s a new topic and it’s all about my Idol in school

My Idol in school is no other than our Adviser Sir Badz because he is always energetic always there to help you when you have problems and he is always there to support you in difficult times I remember when I went inside our class room (first meeting in CLE) he said quiet down everybody and he started the lesson right away now that’s what I want to improve in myself my is to improve my sense of responsibility because you cannot just seat there and wait for your classmates to do the homework or project you have to help you must know your task and because of sir Badz i Improve my self Discipline and my respect to my fellow classmates Sir Badz is one of my Idol and when Sir Badz is in the school together with Ms Delfa Ms Gretchen Ms Cerle  Ms Boots Sir Weng Sir Riegh and the other teachers I really feel I am safe and feel that I am at home because they are my Idol in the school

thank you for viewing enjoy!!!!!

start your day with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment