Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Favorite Sport

ok hi hello it’s me again Raymond or AzureRay our topic for today is all about sports

ok many people loves to play different kinds of sports such as soccer,basketball,tennis,badminton,the mental sport chess,volleyball,swimming,track and field and many more if you would ask me what sport I will choose it’s soccer because the sport soccer test your speed stamina focus and concentration but first let me give you or tell you something my first ever played sport is basketball because when I was a child I always see my cousins my uncle and also my father play basketball it’s a quite amazing you dribble the ball shoot it in the ring and do tricks like alley-oop jump shot and my most favorite of all Free Throw but when I actually played this sport in a real league in Manila near tondo with my friends and cousins that’s the time that this sport basketball became really difficult for me because when I played in a competition  and I am only 9 years old back then I didn’t know the rules such as foul, traveling double dribbling backcourt three second violation and many more I started to think that I must train more and ask my father and my cousins to teach me, when I was in 1st year High school I became really good at this sport I can shoot in the three point line and a successful jump shot so we join a competition again.it was really fun when the time pass by I get really tired about this sport and one day I opened my television I have watch this pretty cool sport and it’s soccer and that time our very own country is playing it against Mongolia and that team is named Azkals well that the time I said whoa that was cool so I ask my mom “mom could I play this really cool game soccer” and she said yes of course you know why you can play it because your quick have a long stamina and SMALL! that’s the time I said basketball is not really for me because I am small and soccer is my real sport so today I started to train hard strengthen and condition my body for playing soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment