Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Favorite Color

Hello our topic is my favorite color

Before I tell you my favorite color let me define color to you

Color, physical phenomenon of light or visual perception associated with the various wavelengths in the visible portion of the electromagnetic spectrum As a sensation experienced by humans and some animals, perception of color is a complex neurophysiological process. The methods used for color specification today belong to a technique known as colorimetry and consist of accurate scientific measurements based on the wavelengths of three primary colors.White light is composed of electromagnetic vibrations, the wavelengths of which are evenly distributed from 35 to 75 millionths of a centimeter (about 14 to 30 millionths of an inch). If the intensity of these vibrations is strong, the light is white; if the intensity is less, the light is grey; and if the intensity is zero, the light is nonexistent or black. Light composed of vibrations of a single wavelength in the visible spectrum differs qualitatively from light of another wavelength. This qualitative difference is perceived subjectively as hue. Light with a wavelength of 0.000075 cm (0.000030 in) is perceived as red, and light of 0.000035 cm (0.000014 in) wavelength is perceived as violet. The quality of the intermediate wavelengths is perceived as blue, green, yellow, or orange, moving from the wavelength of violet to that of red.

and now Let me tall you my favorite color and it’s white I choose white as my favorite color because white symbolizes peace Unity white brings me calmness when I have a problem .

thank you for viewing !!!

Do not forget start your day with a smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment