Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Farewell Message to School Year 2010-2011

FAREWELL MESSAGE TO SCHOOL YEAR 2010-2011

HHmmm as the school year ends in our school many memories that will be left behind and our Adventures and task are finished but we must continue and face the future I am a Second year student and finishing this school year is quite a challenge for me because there are a lot of task that has been given to me and a lot of homework and seatworks to be done and review for tomorrows quiz and finish the project in time but I surpassed them all as the school year ends I will say thank you far all the teacher that taught us not only teaching and sharing their abilities with us we've I tell you this teachers I thank you for all the support teaching advices and help during the whole school year especially our very helpful and always energetic Adviser of HS-2 STEADFASTNESS SIR BADZ  Sir I thank you for your support and help during the whole school year may you continue to be always supportive in your next Advisory class may you keep up the good work in your subject CLE I’ve learned many things from you and without you we will be sure that our class will be out of control so once again I thank you sir Badz keep up the good Work

Thank you for viewing do not forget always start your day with a smile

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment