Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2011

All time Favorite Movie

MY ALL TIME MOVIE IS STAR WARS

Okay hello everyone our new topic is all about my all time favorite Movie is Star Wars because when I first saw or watch the film I was so amazed J hehehe…. There stormtrooper that has laser guns androids the best Star wars that I watched is Star Wars Clone Wars because there I saw how Vast the army of clone fighting against the Droids but for me star wars wouldn't be famous without the Jedi the Jedi have laser swords or the Light saber that's why their cool star wars is cool because there are a lot of different battle fields they are fighting such as swamp mountains Icy fields different planets and the cool part is the Battle scene in the Outer space now that's very cooolllll ehehehehehehe…… know the cool part is when the clones invade the droid territory and when they chase enemy Jedi sorry I forgot the name but my most favorite there is R 2 D2 and Yoda he's really cool and tha'ts my favorite characters ohh wait I almost forgot Anakin he is cool to but he ended being Dark Vader because he was corrupted by the Dark force

Thank you for viewing enkjoy!!!!!!!!

Do not forget start your day with a smile J

No comments:

Post a Comment