Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dreams

Hi my name is Raymond john E. Mina I live in Blk 2 lot 2 Veraville Villa Grande Royale And I study in Bloomfield Academy Born in April 4 1996 in Tanay Rizal Sampaloc city now when I was a Chil I am amuse of my dads work because my dad can type really fast so I tell my dad do you miss any letter your typing dad and he said no I just practice every day so he tell me that if you want to type as fast as me you have to train like me so that's the time I been inspired to be like my Dad, now you know that Everybody has a Dream like Engineer Nurse Doctor IT Consultant and many more But I will prefer to be a It consultant because I've been inspired by my father is a Computer Engineer he is good at fixing arranging modifying computers he olso have a background in fixing PSP PS1 PS2,PS2 controller Wii Controller, and My Grandfather is good at disassembling Computer fixing it and many more and also my cousins defeat me always in fast typing now I study hard to be like them now someday I will become like them.


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment