Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Favorite Number and what is a number???

Hhhmmm…. Hello everyone what’s your favorite number????

I know that everybody has a favorite number like me do you know what my favorite number well its number 4 you know why???? Because my parent said that this is the first word that I wrote properly when I was 3 years old and 4 is also my birthday that’s why I want this and this is my favorite number… heheheh J now if we have a favorite number we will remember thing like you birthday anniversary celebration church activities and many more so you can choose what’s your favorite number now let me give you an information about numbers

clip_image002Number (mathematics), word or symbol used to designate quantities or entities that behave like quantities. There are many uses of numbers like time you can tell the time by just looking at the clock and give the time hhhmmmm what is the other one ohh yeah with the use of numbers in the calendar you can tell what day and what month by just looking at the nembers heheheehehe and many more see there are a lot of things you can do with numbers like counting things

Thank you for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment