Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

4th Quarterly Exam !!!

Yessss finally the 4th quarterly exams are finish I can say the test is little bit hard for me but with help of my notes inside my notebook I answered the exam pretty well and after that the most awating day of all student SUMMER!!!!!…… now after we've finish the exam it is still not finish we have to go to school to check our clearances from different subjects and clubs as well…. after that we have to practice for the graduation of our Seniors and our senior Officers in CAT well my vacation will be exciting many adventures and I am going to meet new friends next school year in Bloomfield Academy but still my old classmates and me is going to finish until 4th year in Bloomfield hmmm I am going to miss my sophomore life in Bloomfield so much Memories, Adventures that we have the whole school year but still we must all study hard two years left and were going to be in College we have to study hard in order to coupe up in college …. now I am a second year student and the school year this 2010-2011 has already ended and I am going to be in the 3rd year level (Juniors) and I promise my family that I will finish my studies in order to help my family in the daily payment bill and help them to work in order for my sister to finish her Studies until she graduate in college and have a successful career someday ……

Thank you for Viewing!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment